OCTOBER 25TH 2020 – WEB-EVENT- PVROTARYCLUB.ORG
PAHRUMP VALLEY ROTARY CLUB
This event is governed under the Nevada Gaming Commission for Online Events.
1. The purchaser(s) is(are) hereby notified of NRS 462.180 and Regulation 4A.050 which requires ticket purchaser(s) to be physically present in Nevada at the time of purchase.
2. By purchasing a ticket for this event The purchaser(s) attest that they are physically located in Nevada at the time of each purchase and is(are) at least 18 years of age for a charitable lottery with cash prizes.
3. The purchaser(s) are also notified that All potential winnings are subject to forfeiture if the purchaser(s) is(are) determined to have violated Nevada laws or regulations.
Rules of the Drawing:
- Ticket sales are limited to 400 tickets.
- The purchase of a ticket is required to win and enters you into all drawings.
All electronic tickets will be converted and tracked to physical tickets for the drawing event.
All tickets will be placed in a drum for mixing and the winners will be pulled from the mixing drum.
- You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone or email.
- Drawing will be held at Artesian Cellars, at 3PM and streamed via zoom (link located on main raffle page) immediately after. (as per Nevada gaming commission rules)
- 1731 NV Hwy 160
Pahrump, nv 89048
Drawing will be held on October 25, 2020.
- Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Pahrump Valley Rotary through the contact form on this website or Call Barbara Thompson at 775-764-0681.